- 氡 Measuring instrument
- Personal dose monitoring
- Portable radiometer
- Radioactive detector
- On-line radiation monitoring
- Electromagnetic radiation detector
- Radiation protective clothing
- Laboratory analysis
- Protective equipment and equipment
- Radioactive monitoring system
- Electromagnetic wave shielding material
- Iodine adsorber
Contact: Manager Liu
Mobile: 137 1498 6735
Address: C309, Huachuangda Business Building, Xinghua 1st Road, 42 District, Shenzhen
- Microrad Broadband Electromagnetic Radiation Analyzer NHT-310, DC-40GHz
- NHT-310 Portable Broadband Electromagnetic Radiation Analyzer is a handheld comprehensive electromagnetic field analyzer that can realize the integration of high frequency and low frequency. It is designed by Italian Microrad (Micro-Nard) company for the increasingly complex electromagnetic environment safety problems of modern society. Accurate detection requirements in complex environments. NHT-310 is a complete, reliable and traceable electromagnetic radiation safety monitoring system.
- HKI-8000 Iodine Adsorber for Nuclear Medicine
- HKI-8000 iodine adsorber, also called radioactive iodine, radon daughter body, aerosol adsorption device, professional iodine / radon daughter body and aerosol adsorption filter element, the device has good sealing, radiation resistance, flame resistance, and is removed Core environmental protection equipment for nuclear medicine iodine, radioactive laboratory aerosol, uranium and radium mine radon, metal water smelter, nuclear power plant process waste gas and exhaust radioactive iodine pollutants. The structure, material, technical parameters, performance characteristics and field use of the iodine adsorber are better than those of similar products in France.
- HKN-5WF On-line X, γ Radiation Alarm
- HKN-5WF online X, γ radiation alarm is a new type of intelligent x-γ radiation continuous monitoring alarm device, which can work with industrial hosts to construct a networked online, distributed nuclear radiation monitoring alarm system. HKN-5WF has powerful computing capabilities, can make statistical reasoning on historical data in an instant, and uses the built-in decision tree algorithm to quickly monitor the surrounding nuclear radiation environment and make alarm notifications. It is widely used in radioactive waste storage, industrial non-destructive testing, hospital gamma knife treatment, isotope application, gamma irradiation, hospital X-ray diagnosis, cobalt treatment, nuclear power stations and other radioactive places, reminding staff that the radioactive source or radiation device is already in work or Leak status to protect it from radiation hazards. For the ray device, at the same time as the alarm is exceeded, the door control signal can be designed to achieve the "door-machine chain" function according to user needs.
- RSC-170G α, β, γ surface pollution measuring instrument
- RSC-170 series α, β, γ radiation pollution measuring instrument is a portable surface pollution measuring device, which is mainly used to detect the surface pollution of the ground and tabletops in radioactive workplaces, and the surface of workers' hands, shoes, and work clothes. Pollution can also be monitored at the same time as the surface radioactive intensity of indoor decoration tiles and radioactive contamination caused by indoor radon. It has 170CM2 large area detector, α, β, γ multifunction measurement, high sensitivity detection efficiency, wide viewing angle large screen display, and easy operation.
- HKCM-800A α β hand and foot surface pollution monitor
- HKCM-800A α β Hand and Foot Surface Pollution Monitor is mainly used on the radioactive control channel of nuclear power plant or related nuclear facility building. It monitors the surface pollution of the hands and feet of workers from the control area in order to detect pollution in time and prevent it. Contamination transfer. It can also be used in other radioisotope application departments. It is an important device in the field of nuclear radiation protection. It is one of the means for ensuring safe production in nuclear power plants or related nuclear facilities and other radioisotope application departments.
- HK-II type nuclear radiation detection alarm
- HK-II nuclear radiation detection alarm is an improved high-precision, high-performance intelligent product for personal radiation protection and environmental monitoring. The instrument is mainly used for X-ray, gamma-ray and hard beta-ray radiation protection and environmental monitoring. This product is suitable for nuclear power plants, accelerators, isotope applications, industrial X, gamma non-destructive testing, radiotherapy, cobalt source treatment, gamma irradiation, radioactive laboratories, monitoring of the surrounding environment of nuclear facilities, and detection of unknown radioactive environments.
- LTM-I type X, γ radiation air specific kinetic energy (absorbed dose) rate meter for environmental monitoring
- The LTM-I type X, γ radiation air specific kinetic energy (absorbed dose) rate meter for environmental monitoring is a new type of portable and intelligent radiation dose rate meter. It uses a specially designed high-sensitivity sodium iodide scintillator device. High sensitivity, convenient operation, automatic display, high threshold historical data storage, etc., can provide measurement results in real time (μGy / h and μSv / h can be converted and displayed), and can also give the cumulative dose (μSv) to the individual .
- FT-367 protection grade X gamma radiation meter
- FT-367 is an advanced portable protection level χγ radiation detector, also called ionization chamber inspection instrument, which has the characteristics of excellent energy response, light weight, low power consumption, wide range, and simple use. The instrument has good measurement repeatability, stability and accuracy at a slightly higher radiation level of natural background and stable performance indicators. It has the functions of measuring the dose rate, dose, and peak dose rate values; it is especially suitable for X-ray medical machines, radioisotope applications, and the atomic energy industry to measure random, continuous radiation. After calibration, it can also measure the absorbed dose of beta rays and detect high-energy alpha particles. This product is an ideal testing instrument for nuclear power plants, nuclear facilities, nuclear medicine, radiation detection and radiation treatment facilities, health disease control and other industries.